Project cargo is especially large or bulky cargo that cannot be transported in a container. Examples are parts of cranes or wind power stations, turbines, or ship propellers. Handling project cargo takes special care, expertise and attention. Shipments are typically time bound, valuable goods or both and BCIPL global network, extensive local logistics experience and dedicated on site project cargo staff ensures safe and timely delivery.
With years of experience in shipping the large and unusual, you can be confident that BCIPL can handle your oversized equipment throughout the shipping process.
- Registration Of Contract With Customs For Project Imports.
- Customs Clearance Of Import Cargo At Port Of Entry.
- Port Handling And Arranging Bonded Warehouse As And When Required.
- Reconciliation Of The Contract After Completion Of Project Import.
- Feasibility Study – Port Or Road For Transportation Of Heavy And Over Dimensional Cargo.
- Arranging All Clearance From Statutory Authorities.
- Transportation Of General Cargo.
- Transportation Of Heavy And Over Dimensional Cargo.
- Multi-Modal Transportation By Road, Rail, Barge Etc.
- Specialized Transportation Of Very Heavy Cargo By Hydraulic Axle Trailers Unloading Of Cargo At Final Site.